2+ years experience in biz dev/AM/CS
Ready to deliver true value?
Being an Efficient Frontier Account Manager is a unique position requiring a unique unboxable talent.
As you'll be working with International CEOs and VPs in the unpredictable financial crypto market, you must be a fearless, bold communicator who is confident being the face of Efficient Frontier to your 15+ clients.
You should be a pro at relationship building and project management as you'll be executing contracts and negotiations, and managing client expectations on deliverables.
Working with three others in your immediate team, you'll enjoy a flexible work schedule with unconventional hours, (that's crypto for you!) - the right talent will thrive with the freedom of managing their own time.
Self-motivated? Great! Approachable and professional? Perfect! Know your crypto? Sweet! Value deep connections with people you work with? Excellent! Our family-like atmosphere could be the perfect place for you to grow
Am I eligible? If you have the following, great!
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- Trading knowledge preferably crypto & blockchain or any e-finance platform
- Experience presenting to clients
- Great English (written & verbal)
- Comfortable working in a small team
- If not performed in an AM role, proven client-facing experience
- Sales experience a plus
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Ethical with high morals
- A relationship builder
- A team player
- Time/self management skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation/ reports building skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Tech skills
A day in the life of an Account Manager
- Early Morning:After a few days of remote working, you're in the office today. Grab a coffee then open your task management tool to see your priorities. Have your daily chat with the trading department to understand recent news from the Bursa
- Morning:Open Telegram to communicate in weekly syncs with your clients then take a deserved break as you'll be working this evening
- Mid morning:Mitigate an important call with a client who's enquiring about liquidating money as the price is higher than they're comfortable with
- Lunchtime:Enjoy lunch with teammates discussing tactical strategies
- Afternoon:Create new Asana tasks for the trading department then build a client report on their current trading status and projection. Contact a client and advise them on the benefits of a new trading strategy then celebrate an achievement with the team - EF onboarded a new client!
- Late nights:Take a call with a client then prepare for tomorrow's early start