DeFi & Blockchain Developer
Ready to take DeFi to new horizons?
We're opening up an extraordinary opportunity to build next generation DeFi tools on top of battle tested algo-trading infrastructure. The magic of this role is in the freedom you'll have to shape the future of DeFi for all - the only limitations will be where your capabilities or curiosity end.
Day to day, you will own the development and trading of specific protocols and DEXs (decentralized exchange), setting up and maintaining node infrastructure, designing and deploying new smart contracts, and implementing state-of-the-art trading strategies.
We're looking for someone who is immensely skilled at connecting to a new DeFi protocol or blockchain (e.g. Polkadot, Solana), tracking all major DeFi developments through analysing trading and transaction data, in order to generate insights / prioritise them, and build solutions from scratch.
You'll be fuelled by your passion for algorithmic trading and financial markets, your drive to build complex and beautiful code, and your humility to work for the greater good.
Our small yet powerful team will support your visions and celebrate your achievements as we conquer unknown frontiers, together.
Want to make a genuine impact on the world? Us too.
Are you eligible?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- Experience working on DeFi projects and protocols - professionally and for leisure
- Deep understanding of blockchain, smart contracts, Ethereum and decentralized protocols
- Knowledge of Polkadot, Solana an advantage
- Trading knowledge a BIG advantage
Hybrid skills required
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Performance driven
- A team player
- Data driven
- Tech savvy
- Project Management skills
- Analytical skills
- Prioritization skills
- Fundamental knowledge of programming
- Leadership abilities
A day in the life of a DeFi & Blockchain Developer
- Early Morning:Set yourself up for the day with a healthy breakfast and a strong coffee!
- Morning:Check your Whatsapp/Telegram then have a sync with your R&D team
- Mid morning:Go over your Asana tasks to see what's urgent, then code - debug - code - debug - code - debug
- Lunchtime:Grab lunch and talk about whether Branson or Bezos was better in space
- Afternoon:Work on your DeFi protocols and help a colleague with their code that requires your expertise
- Late nights:Occasionally, work on solving a critical problem (our markets never go to sleep)