Head of HR
5+ years experience in HR
Global Head of HR
We’re looking for an energetic and passion-driven Head of HR to lead our fast-growing powerful team!
We’re a rapidly growing start-up (Globally). You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of our company while being part of one of the fastest-growing industries the world has ever seen!
You will develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization, support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital, design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment, and you will lead and inspire your small but growing team.
If this is your passion and above all, you have thirst for a career growth, we are looking for you!
Am I eligible? If you have the following, great!
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 5+ years experience in HR (at least 3+ in a start-up )
- 3+ years experience hiring globally, with a focus on USA, UK, HK and other financial hubs
- Experience in FinTech preferred
- Bonus: Knowledge of cryptocurrencies
Hybrid skills required. Do you have the right skill set for this job?
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Leadership skills
- Systems thinking
- Critical thinking
- Written and verbal abilities
A day in the life of a Global Head of HR
- Early MorningSet yourself up for the day with a healthy breakfast and a strong coffee!
- MorningReview our expansion plans by understanding how to develop our culture while growing internationally
- Mid-morningRecruitment, recruitment, and more recruitment. When you finish, set the strategies for next month
- LunchtimeYou're hungry! Enjoy discussing the potential arrival of low-cost bitcoin vehicles with colleagues
- AfternoonStart your hiring training on time, you are very satisfied with your presentation because it is very inspiring, exactly what your growing team needs
- Late nightsOccasionally hop on a call with one of your colleagues to discuss an urgent task for tomorrow