3+ years experience required
Ready to take our product to the next level?
As our first marketer, your strategic knowledge and hands-on experience will allow you to execute diverse marketing initiatives that will set us on the path to excellence. You'll be a true ambassador - building and scaling our voice of authority in the cryptocurrency landscape with your marketing materials, and developing our brand through multiple digital channels.
You'll be adept at planning and driving a marketing vision to fruition, turning the day-to-day into inspiring content, and increase our visibility in social media communities. We're a close-knit, family feeling team looking to bring another crypto fan into the fold. If you're a knowledgable, self-motivated marketer who's humility will allow you to get stuck in, we want to hear from you.
Am I eligible? We hope so!
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 3+ years experience in a senior but hands-on marketing role
- Knowledge of social media
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the wonder of crypto
Hybrid talent needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Marketing abilities
- Leadership skills
- Crypto understanding
- Communication skills
A day in the life of a Marketing Manager
- Early MorningGrab breakfast and a strong coffee - the day is yours for the taking
- MorningOpen your regular tabs to check your emails and engage on social media posts that came in overnight. Join a management meeting to present your marketing roadmap for next quarter
- Mid-morningMeet up with Sarah, our amazing content writer, to plan the upcoming newsletter. You were thinking of something in the realms of focusing on a geo of interest in the industry ensuring brand messaging and tone is consistent. Take some time to research marketing trends and make progress on your upcoming drill down article on the democratization of finance
- LunchtimeYou’re hungry! Enjoy a discussion with colleagues around the newest trends in the DeFi ecosystem
- AfternoonNetworking time. Scope out potential strategic partnerships then create a marketing plan to increase Efficient Frontier’s visibility on the different media platforms
- Late nightsOccasionally hop on a call with one of your colleagues or write up an urgent article about recent market action