Trading Operations Specialist
3+ years experience
Ready to take our product to the next level?
We're looking for someone who understands the unlimited world of crypto to manage all our operational activities, from processes and procedures to techniques. You should be skilled at recommending and implementing impactful infrastructures, and be able to surface critical insights from both historical and real-time data to inform our thinking. We're a small (but rapidly growing) startup so we're looking for a genuine team-player who's happy to jump on tasks, and who dreams of making BIG contributions to a company's journey.
Am I eligible? If you have the following, great!
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- Trading experience (FX / interests / derivatives)
- Passion for crypto (ICOs / exchanges / players)
- BSc Economics, Business, Industrial Engineering, similar OR equivalent analytical experience
- Experience in electronic trading platforms
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- FOREX trading experience - BIG advantage
- Market-making / algorithmic trading - advantage
- Knowledge of options - advantage
Hybrid talent needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- A fast learner
- Data driven
- A relationship builder
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Communication skills
- Excel proficiency
- Python knowledge
A day in the life of a Trading Operations Specialist
- Early Morning:You're in the office today. Grab breakfast and coffee
- Morning:Check the Telegram chat for overnight developments then look at the price action of BTC and other coins
- Mid morning:Review a number of reports and diagnostics to gauge your algos' performance overnight. Analyze any unusual data and prepare solutions, then deploy new strategies or make adjustments to your current ones
- Late morning:Meet with other traders to review and discuss current operations. Explain your P/L and your planned changes to the team, then sit with Customer Success to understand a client's expectations and demands
- Lunch:Enjoy a quick lunch with colleagues and discuss Elon Musk's latest tweet
- Afternoon:Watch the market dashboards and deal with any pressing issues. Meet with developers to debug a problematic issue and discuss new feature requirements
- Until evening:Execute a listing or liquidation for a client in a different time zone, then help a fellow trader with a difficult challenge. Prepare what you need for working remotely tomorrow
- Late nights:Occasionally, be on call in case a sudden problem arises with one of your strategies, or if the monitor team needs support